[78-L] Dubbed contemporary matrix questions (Columbia related).

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 28 21:40:20 PST 2008

Nope..the Columbia books show only the Columbia matrix numbers, not the ARC
ones, and Ross Laird's Brunswick books stop when Brunswick becomes part of ARC.
Is this gap covered anywhere?

The Columbia books leave an even more infuriating gap in the twelve inch
masters by cutting off in 1931, even though activity continued through '34.

dl