[78-L] Electronic stereo and Schwann

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 28 13:02:20 PST 2008

The feature article on Toscanini in Stereo is in High Fidelity, March 1961, and
the discs are reviewed in the same issue. They like the Dvorak New World (LME
2408), hate the Respighi (LME 2409) and find changes in tonal coloring in
Pictures At An Exhibition (LME 2410). Apparently these were priced at $4.98,
same as mono LPs.

dl