[78-L] Identifying a Tune Title

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Sun Dec 28 12:21:03 PST 2008

RUSSELL BARNES wrote:

> We are trying to identify a Tune Title. It is probably of 1930's USA
> vintage - but it has us beat. I have a short 'sound clip' of it.
> When I attempt to attach it to an e-mail and send to 78-l at 78online.com
> delivery fails, so I assume I'm doing something wrong.
> Can anyone advise please,

Hello Russell...

You can't send attachments to 78-L (or most other mail lists, for that
matter)... the mail program strips them before it gets to the list as a virus
protective measure.

What you need to do is post the clip somewhere else, such as on a web site, and
include a link to where it can be found for downloading... like this:-

http://www.audio-restoration.com/arc-e587-dethump.mp3

Just click on the above link to hear a file posted elsewhere.

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.