[78-L] Christmas Music

kil at roadrunner.com kil at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 27 09:21:15 PST 2008

I just relistened to it, I think I have dl's CD.  It has no American (or Canadian)Christmas songs in the medley.  No surprise as this was a British band.  It did include bits of Christmas carols THE FIRST NOEL, GOOD KING WENCESLAS, and GOD REST YE MERRY, GENTLEMEN, yes in dance tempo.  So Don's estimate of 1935 for the U.S. still seems right.
RayK