[78-L] Xmas Music

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Dec 25 01:53:25 PST 2008

Thanks for the info,  David.  Of course I know that movie soundtracks were
not issued to the public in the 40s,  but many of them are available to the
public today and I have heard them on sound systems in public places.

I have to admit that I never played the record in the album set and had
somehow always assumed that it was the same as the one we hear all the time
on the radio every Christmas.

I met a woman here in Seattle some years ago named Margaret Lenhardt (sp?)
who either dubbed for Reynolds in the movie,  or is on the Decca
album...anyone have the right info on that?

It's early Christmas Day here in Seattle,  and so far no more snow...sorry,
Bing!

Taylor B