[78-L] Ho Ho Ho

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Dec 24 19:52:34 PST 2008

David Lennick wrote:
> Michael Biel wrote:
>
>> Robert M. Bratcher Jr. wrote:
>>
>>> Oh wow, I'm not the only one with a full garage?
>>>
>> Are you kidding?  I don't think anybody on this list has a garage being
>> used for parking their car!!
>>

> Time to mention the sad tale of Toronto collector Keith Roos, who died almost
> three years ago..IN HIS CAR..because his house was so full of records, books,
> films etc. there was no room to manipulate. This really happened. It took
> friends three months to get the house to the point where people could walk
> through it (and start buying records).
>
> dl

The friends should have come to his aid while he was still alive and
help him clear up his house when he could benefit from it.  I know what
it is like, being alone here it sometimes approaches this situation and
one person -- especially if the are infirm -- cannot keep things orderly
all by themselves.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com