[78-L] 78 "Restoration Challenge"!

Chris Zwarg doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de
Tue Dec 23 01:07:19 PST 2008

Hello Antony,

at this moment I'm downloading your samples and I'll see what I can do with them :o)

One suggestion: Could you add at least one *acoustic* track to your selection? I have often noticed that certain engineers do a splendid work on electrics but are stumped with acoustics, or (less frequently) vice versa.

Best,

Chris Zwarg