[78-L] Lottaspam ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 21 20:38:09 PST 2008

FWIW, I've been used to seeing add-on ads since I first joined the internet age
belatedly in 2000 and I've long been used to ignoring the stuff. But for some
reason "Single Christians Want To Meet You" seemed to cross a line.

Whatever happened to those cute pictures of Faith Hill? Those probably never
made it through Demime.

dl