[78-L] It's all music to me

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 21 15:42:54 PST 2008

I'll have to find this for my sister, who for years threw a Christmas Eve
shindig and played the Elvis album every time.

Michael Biel wrote:
> Right after the Central Time Zone candle lighting, Radio Hannukah played
> a great Elvis impersonator singing "Blue Ha-Nu-Kah".

She also foisted the Jingle Cats disc on me (it's carefully hidden away, I
hope). One year she also played "Pachelbel's Greatest Hit" and my father turned
to me and said "Where did we go wrong?"

Happy Harmonicas, y'all! (Finally caught You Can't Take It With You, last night
on TCM..somehow I'd never seen that one before, and finally sourced the movie
being watched in the Elton and Stoney's mobile home in "Five Easy Pieces" when
Lionel Barrymore receives a new harmonica and says "How did you know it was my
birthday?")