[78-L] A Christmas programme I produced last year.

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 09:01:42 PST 2008

>From May 2006 until this November I engineered and co-produced a
weekly gospel music radio programme that aired on a local Mountain
Home station early every Sunday morning.

Typically each programme featured music performed by the show's host,
a popular local artiste.  However, with the demographic of the
listening audience being mainly middle-aged and up, I had an idea for
the last programme to air before Christmas Day.

I wrote the bits introducing the various records, and dubbed them all
from my own records.  AFAIK the show was well received despite some of
my records not being in as good a condition as I would have liked.

See what you think....

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zyij2nlnzhe/