[78-L] leaving negative feedback

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 07:59:49 PST 2008

Neutral feedback no longer applies towards the seller's overall rating,
so if you leave a neutral grade each time a record arrives broken, it
provides no incentive to improve packing methods, or whatever you graded
against the seller for, and no indication to someone looking at a
feedback rating to go look at the comments. Imagine someone with a very
high feedback score, but then you just happen to go look at the comments
and discover that there are many about poor packing, merch arriving
damaged, and refunds given. You would probably reconsider doing bidness
with this person. OK that's an extreme what-if, but that is the way I
could see it working.

joe salerno