[78-L] 1922 customs decision on broken records during shipment - between whe at and opium issues

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 20 19:31:03 PST 2008

Not Googling anything, just clicking on the link you sent, which goes to this:
http://books.google.com/books?id=2P1DAAAAIAAJ&lpg=PA568&dq=%22a.+j.+m&pgis=1.
Never heard of Google.ca. As for single Christians that want to meet me..what
the hell kinda meshugenah propaganda is getting added to these messages?! (See
tag on Steve's message.)

dl