[78-L] Leaving negative feedback and variable speed turntable

S&R Pinsker spinsker at erols.com
Sat Dec 20 18:54:48 PST 2008

I have a different problem involving model train stuff.
Twice now, I've returned defective items for repair.
In one case, after determining  that the missing link could not
be obtained, I got a prompt and complete refund; in the other
the repair was eventually made. Once the problems were solved
I attempted to enter well deserved positive feedback but the
time had expired. Any way around that?
Also, it seems that there is no way to leave feedback to thank
a seller for a prompt and honest answer when I wound up not
winning the item.

My nice, new Audio-Technika 3-speed direct drive table has
a plus/minus 20% speed adjustment.
rdp