[78-L] Pile o' 78s^

Thomas Whetston thomas.whetston at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:14:14 PST 2008

I really would appreciate information.  Last year I asked the folks that run
the network, one was an old friend about it and they really didn't seem to care
all that much, unless someone was making big money off of it.

That isn't to say that there isn't some other crazy part of the government
that wouldn't do such a thing.

Thom

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 3:54 PM, benno.haeupl at t-online.de