[78-L] Break open that piggy bank NOW..this is it ^

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue Dec 16 20:18:55 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> The perfect gift for that special Elvis fanatic on your list..and such a
> bargain, too:
> http://www.recordsbymail.com/search.php?keywords=252623&src=new&kws=121608

Yup...a grand! Forget there's a depression going on...if you're an Elvis
fanatic
who has own a copy of EVERYTHING Elvis ever recorded, in EVERY format
in which it was issued...and, as well, IF you happen to be a still-employed
corporate CEO, or a professional athlete...so the grand is mere "chump
change"...well, there's your opportunity!

Basic law...the number of suckers will ALWAYS expand to meet the number
of opportunities therefor!

Not sure if this outranks the chap offering a Decca 78 in three distinct
pieces
for a mere six bucks plus shipping!

Wait'll I list my still-playable (sort of) authentic original 78rpm copies
of
"Doggie In the Window!"

FEH!!

...stevenc