[78-L] Visions of styrofoam danced in their heads...

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Dec 13 17:28:16 PST 2008

Hi Omar,

Yes,  I just found another of your teeny tiny Styrofoam peanuts...turns out
it had been stuck to my left eyebrow for several years!  Wonder why no one
mentioned it to me...

Hahaha.  I wish there were more sellers of the quality of Omar on eBay...his
boxes come in better condition all the way from South America than do many
which come from a few states away...and his records are graded right and in
fine condition.

I share Omar's frustration with eBay's "one-size-fits-all" approach to
shipping costs.  I am told that there is a way around it for sellers but
it's complicated to say the least.

Taylor B