[78-L] Excellent reply from seller!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Dec 12 22:34:58 PST 2008

Below is the wonderful reply just received from the eBay seller whom I'd
written to about his poor packing job.

What a classy note...this really made my day,  and helps to remind me that
most sellers on eBay are good folk who want to do a good job...perhaps
that's why the bad ones stick out like sore thumbs.

BTW the feedback to which he refers is not eBay "feedback" but the private
message I sent to him.

Taylor

Hi,
Your feedback is most appreciated, and I agree with you. I had ran out of
the proper boxes. Am I safe in assuming the record arrived undamaged? I do
have the proper boxes now, and I think the prudent action would have been to
e-mail you and said it would be a few days delay for proper packaging.
I have left positive feedback for you, and please don't hesitate to buy
again from me. I will make sure your records are packaged properly.

I have lots of 78's and if there is anything in particular you are looking
for, I would be happy to find it for you, and assure you that they will be
pacaked properly.

All the best,