[78-L] eBay gripes

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Thu Dec 11 21:14:26 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: <bruce78rpm at comcast.net>
>I would think that taking new priority boxes from the Post office and then
>cutting them up and using them to pack and protect the records you are
>sending, is considered theft of government property, but besides that it is
>pretty cheap and sleezy. Theft of these items and using them for something
>other then to mail, is certainly one of the reasons why the cost of postage
>keeps going up. I for one, reuse the priority boxes I receive from sellers
>for my own mailings, and by doing so I am helping the Government save
>money. My little bit to help the national debt heh heh.

Here in Canada West, one can access a near-infinite supply of cardboard
boxes (boci?)
by visiting one's nearest LCBO store! Our liquor stores have been leaving
the cartons
in which their merchandise arrives for their customers for MANY years...and
most of
them are picked up by folks who are moving house...!

...stevenc