[78-L] eBay gripes

David Lennick dplennick at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 20:35:14 PST 2008

Not to rehash old stories, but the reason I quit looking entirely at 78s on eBay about six months ago was the incredibly high number of idiots overcharging, ignoring my packing and shipping instructions, using UPS when I specifically asked them not to, losing my winnings and any evidence that they'd ever listed them in the first place, and accusing me of returning "perfectly good records that their friends said sounded perfect" when they weren't fit to hang on the wall blah blah blah.

dl