[78-L] eBay gripes

PHONOGUY at aol.com PHONOGUY at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 20:08:48 PST 2008

In a message dated 12/12/2008 1:11:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bowiebks at isomedia.com writes:

"A better idea is to not give away the
material in the first place...sell the Priority boxes,  envelopes,  etc. at
the PO and have that charge reflected in a lesser amount of postage charged
for the package."

 Those boxes are very strong. If people have to buy them I am afraid they
will not buy them and use more old weak boxes to save a few pennies, resulting in
even more crushed records. But I can't blame you being upset. I have received
a broken record myself even though it seemed to be packaged well.  Merry
Christmas and have a happy New Year!  Thanks Henry Schaadt     Easton, Pa.