[78-L] Favorite out-of-print Xmas music?

Tom nice_guy_with_an_mba at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 13:36:09 PST 2008

Thanks Bertrand.

Some of the selections on this LP are somewhat on the saccharine side,
such as the greetings from Shirley Temple (as perhaps might be expected
lol) though some of the others are truly remarkable.

I'd have thought, for example, that everything ever recorded by Judy Garland,
one of the biggest recording artists of the last 100 years, would be available
somewhere on CD, though as far as I can tell that's not the case. And the
recording of "O Come All Ye Faithful" by her is a wonderful recording. By
comparison, the recording of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" by
her can be found everywhere.

Thanks a bunch.

Tom