[78-L] Favorite out-of-print Xmas music?

Bertrand CHAUMELLE chaumelle at orange.fr
Fri Dec 12 11:18:42 PST 2008

The LP you're looking for (no CD re-issue) is "GREETINGS FROM
HOLLYWOOD" A.E.I. 2121

Contents as follows (from the Web):

Side One: The Week Before Christmas
1-1  Greetings From Shirley Temple
1-2  Christmas Comes But Once A Year…Jimmy Durante
1-3  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas…Judy Garland
1-4  Judy’s Wartime Message
1-5  Alone…Bebe Daniels
1-6  Yes, Virginia, There Is A Santa Claus…Margaret O’Brien
1-7  O Holy Night…Robert Merrill
1-8  Christmas Eve with Joan Crawford
1-9  Ave Maria…Deanna Durbin
1-10 Chanson De Noël…Edith Piaf
1-11 O Come All Ye Faithful…Judy Garland
1-12 Touch Hands…Tallulah Bankhead

Side Two: The Week Before New Year’s Eve
2-1  Limehouse Blues…Gertrude Lawrence
2-2  The Bold Fisherman…Humphrey Bogart
2-3  Florence Desmond’s Impressions Of Hollywood
2-4  Baby, It’s Cold Outside…Charles Laughton & Elsa Lanchester
2-5  Let’s Say Hello To The Ladies…Walter Huston
2-6  The Glow-Worm…Eileen Carlisle & Spike Jones
2-7  Those Wonderful People…Gloria Swanson
2-8  Three Little Fishes…Sir Cedric Hardwicke, Nigel Bruce & C. Aubrey
Smith
2-9  You’re The Top…Cole Porter
2-10/11  Auld Lang Syne and Greetings from Tallulah Bankhead