[78-L] ARSCLIST info

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:40:57 PST 2008

Head to the ARSC Website Don and you can sign back up from there.

Steve> From: Dnjchi at aol.com> Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:34:04 -0500> To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com> Subject: Re: [78-L] ARSCLIST info> > After long inactivity, I have discovered I've been dropped from the > ARSCLIST. Is there some way that you know I can rectify this? Like an address or a > link? I'm going to try the ARSC webpage myself. Thanks!> Don>