[78-L] Pfeffer's Big Band Database

davdieh at aol.com davdieh at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 11:33:51 PST 2008

 Likewise the Brits are
http://www.nfo.net/brit/ba.html

 David Diehl

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Davies <SDavies at mtroyal.ca>
To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Sent: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:07 am
Subject: Re: [78-L] Pfeffer's Big Band Database

Folks,
        some outdated links to Murray Pfeffer's database show that the
pages are still there.  It's just the directory pages which have been
neutered.  I'm guessing there's a reason that the site has been disrupted;
however for the intrepid, here's some backdoor links:

        The URLs to the U.S.A. bands follow this pattern, arranged by the
bandleader's last name:

http://www.nfo.net/usa/a1.html
http://www.nfo.net/usa/a2.html
http://www.nfo.net/usa/a3.html   etc.

http://www.nfo.net/usa/b1.html
http://www.nfo.net/usa/b2.html
http://www.nfo.net/usa/b1.html  etc.

        The European band pages, including downloads, and the Territory
band pages appear to be intact, which is great because that contains the
harder-to-find information.
        Inspired by my luck/success, I did some more Googly-wooglying and
found the Canadian band pages at:

http://www.nfo.net/can/ca.html
http://www.nfo.net/can/cb.html
http://www.nfo.net/can/cc.html  etc.

Stephen D
Calgary

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact
the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do
not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error,
or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.