[78-L] Lou's bio, continued

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 9 20:14:02 PST 2008

Thanks so much for your help so far. I have received information from
many different sources, including from the archives at the New England
Conservatory of Music, where he studied for 3 semesters in 20-21. I have
found pictures of the Capitol Theater in New York where he performed
with Specht, amongst other things. What would be really nice would be to
have some pics of recording studios of the early electric era, perhaps
even shots of movies sets of bands being filmed.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.