[78-L] Hank Williams - Unreleased (Mothers Best Flour program) CORRECTION

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Mon Dec 8 10:24:48 PST 2008

  I've corrected catalog number of the SAM'S CLUB release,
added Barcode and Title for the READER's DIGEST Music release,
and an alternate barcode for the BARJAN distributed cd.
  The individual Time Life discs catalog numbers are 80023 - 80027, sets
80031 and 80032.
  Are there any released discs on the 'missing' numbers 80028-80030????
  No comments, additions, corrections so far - is this info "old hat" or not
of interest???
  Anyone know how this material is being released in Europe or Far East, or
plans for domestic release
of the remaining material?  Thanks.
  Best wishes,  Thomas.