[78-L] Actors on record

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 7 14:55:25 PST 2008

There WAS one published years ago that I used to see in the Toronto Reference
Library..it was where I found out that the common version of "Uncle Tom's
Cabin" often attributed to Robert Benchley was by Ernest Truex. Other than
that, it's Rust's Complete Entertainment Discography for anything up to July 31/42.

This might be it, but I have yet to find a link giving a description or
offering it at a price I'd be willing to pay:
http://openlibrary.org/b/OL4548806M

dl