[78-L] Actors on record

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Dec 7 14:46:21 PST 2008

Like the Warren Zevon song..."my brain is like a sieve."  I coulda swored
that one side was Service.  Oh well...

Does anyone have some sort of check list or discography of movie actors who
made records in the 30s and 40s?  I don't mean big timers like Alice Faye,
Dorothy Lamour,   Bob Hope, Jane Russell, etc....but the lesser lights
usually on smaller labels.

I have 40s 78s by Hope Emerson,  Gloria Stuart,  Frank Orth,  etc.  One of
my faves is the Jack Carson Capitol of   "That Was a Big Fat Lie."

Taylor B