[78-L] The 12 Days of Christmas Cutbacks ^

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 11:21:19 PST 2008

 11. Eleven pipers piping and twelve drummers drumming is a simple case of
the band getting too big. A substitution with a string quartet, a cutback on
new music, and no uniforms, will produce savings which will drop right to the
bottom line;

-=-=-

Ya know, by the time I got past the two turtle doves cut-back, I just knew that item eleven would be "classic union featherbedding by the AFM which will be dealt with in the next contract negotiation." OR "this extravagance leftover from former management will be replaced with midi files."

:-)

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.