[78-L] Miserere/La Vergine Degli Angeli

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 7 03:53:40 PST 2008

Hi!

Just to add that this is a particularly common record.
I have seen multiple copies both on Victor and HMV.
The reason for this is simple.

The Forza side is one of the finest operatic excerpts on record (and
this particular Forza excerpt wasn't issued that often) whereas the
Miserere threatens to be THE definitive recording of this often
performed excerpt. People bought this in their thousands...and
rightly so. I wouldn't be without it! ;-)

Earl.