[78-L] Frigidaire, Vaughn Meadera nd Tina Fey

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 22:21:20 PST 2008

You know, all the years I've heard "I'm Thru with Love," I never thought of that as being intentionally punning. Just always took the resemblance of "frigid air" to "Frigidaire" as coincidence. Never bothered me that a heart could not literally have frigid air in it. After all, I've never read of an actual stringed heart, either. Zinging or otherwise.

Randy