[78-L] Turn around time for auctions

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 2 15:59:00 PST 2008

They haven't invoiced and you haven't paid, correct? Or they've taken your
money but haven't told you what you've won? Where is this character?

Right now I'm in a running battle with a Canadian dealer who has ignored 3
weeks of e-mails in which I ask for a proper invoice, not the one he sent
asking for payment in Euros. Two hours ago I received a notice that the order
I'd placed on November 6th was cancelled because "payment never received".

(By the way, since when does "cancelled" have only one L? SpelCzech keeps
highlighting the word and trying to get me to replace it with "canceled". What
planet do they live on?)

dl