[78-L] Turn around time for auctions

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 12:47:18 PST 2008

You didn't mention where the items were coming from, but it's not unusual for packages from overseas to take 6-8 weeks if sent by surface mail. However, there is NO excuse for not getting a simple notification. If you haven't even heard what you won in a month, I'd start taking action against them.

Are you sure their emails haven't gone to your spam folder?

--
Steve.

From: "Stephen Davies" <SDavies at mtroyal.ca>