[78-L] Columbia 647

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 30 08:31:24 PST 2008

According to the Columbia Book, the announcer was Frank C. Stanley, who was one
of the singers along with Byron G. Harlan, Joe Belmont and POSSIBLY 3 ladies
from the original cast. The song was rerecorded a few times as stampers wore
out, Floradora ended its run on January 25/02, and dates aren't even guessed at
in the Columbia Book Volume I because of the unavailability of accurate data.

dl