[78-L] Dealer stamps on labels

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 21:30:45 PST 2008

I have two 1929/1930 period Victor scrolls (22029 and 22233) that have
stickers on the labels, of a C L Higgins, druggist, of Great Bend,
Kansas.  I found them in a junk shop in Manhattan, Kansas in 1976.

My copy of Victor 26610 (Duke Ellington, 1940) has a small sticker
saying 'Never no lament' pasted over the title/credits information on
one side, as both sides of the disc mistakenly have the labels for
'Cotton tail' on them.