[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 2, Issue 72

S&R Pinsker spinsker at erols.com
Fri Nov 28 17:50:56 PST 2008

Would the same apply for "capturing" streaming audio, much of which is
@128kbs
or less?
Total Recorder will convert an MP3 file to
WAV (and vice versa) if I later decide I want
to keep a performance on CD..
Barenboim has just taken slightly more than
a CD's worth for Act I of Tristan; where do I
make a logical, and musical, side break?
Bob Pinsker