[78-L] shtunked-up labels, was Re: Liberty Music Shop L-231

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Nov 27 21:47:57 PST 2008

Our Goodwill store here in Seattle used to put these nasty little stickers
on the label...don't know what sort of glue they used but ir really would
stick...I still have some records which I never bothered to tidy up and take
the tags off.

Some of the old dealer tags are interesting but I hate to see any later tags
or stickers.

Taylor B