[78-L] New Jazz Profile POdcast on Duke Ellington - The Composer

David Jessup dgjessup at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 14:08:00 PST 2008

Steve - Thanks for the heads-up on this show & series.
Have just finished listening to the Artie Shaw profile - so good to hear Richard Sudhalter.
All best - Dave Jessup

Previously, on 78-L:
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 09:58:26 -0500
From: Steve Ramm
Subject: [78-L] New Jazz Profile POdcast on Duke Ellington - The
	Composer
To: 78-l 78-l <78-l at 78online.com>

NPR Jazz Profiles has been doing some great in-depth hour long podcasts on Jazz. This week they did Part one of Duke Ellington - The Composer. I I like the fact that you don't HAVE to sit at your PC to listen. It downloads easily.

Here is URL:  http://tinyurl.com/6payuj

Steve Ramm