[78-L] Dumbest thing you've ever done to a 78, pt2

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 12:53:30 PST 2008

It wasn't me. It was my dad, during the depression and the war. He used
to collect coaster wagon loads of records and take them in to be recycled.

He still has some cylinders that were sold by a record store owner who
was illiterate. This man would put a scribble on the end of the box and
could go right to the one he wanted.
When I was very little I remember being given a cylinder record player
to play with. We trashed it.
Along with quite a few records, which broke in dramatic fashion when
thrown like a hand grenade.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.