[78-L] R Johnson auction

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Nov 21 20:58:30 PST 2008

I was not accusing anyone of anything....just noting that it seems to be the
better records which disappear from listings and not the more ordinary ones.

I bought records from Mike Stewart for 30+ years and never had a complaint
that wasn't taken care of right away.  I don't know anything about his son
as he no longer sends me lists.

Taylor B