[78-L] R Johnson auction

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 21 19:37:28 PST 2008

Hey folks, we're talking about a dealer who's carrying on one of the most
reliable and above-board auction lists, the late Mike Stewart's Green River
Records. Mike once apologized to me because he felt he'd over-graded a record
(worth about six dollars)..the disc was still near perfect but he'd missed a
sticker on the label or something very minor. If the son intends to stay in
business, I don't think he's going to be pulling fast ones.

dl