[78-L] Got too much money kicking around? Lookee here..

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Thu Nov 20 19:47:25 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: <soundthink at aol.com>
> You don't even need to play it. Vocalions had the master and take
> information on the run-off groove.
> Cary Ginell

Fortunately (for RJ collectors, anyway...?!) no one is currently pressing
shellac discs these days (if they were, I'd cut a blues record...!). It
MIGHT
be possible to affix a colour photocopy of an RJ label tightly enough to
LOOK authentic...but considering that 78 labels were affixed as a part
of the pressing process, I would doubt that...?!

Now, if they were selling for$2,000,000.00...?!

...stevenc