[78-L] Discographies...

Harold Aherne leotolstoy_75 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 21:47:28 PST 2008

If we're talking about "Country Music Records: A Discography 1921-1942" by Russell, it's published by Oxford University Press and Amazon has it for about $35 right now. Not absolutely sure if it's hardcover or paperback.

Mainspring has also begun publishing the Edison discography (by Raymond Wile), beginning with 1926-29 ($79) and 1910-14 to be published in the future. They also have the Montgomery Ward label fully covered, on a CD-ROM for $49. http://www.mainspringpress.com/ has all the details. I have their Regal-Plaza-ARC book and find it immensely useful.

-Harold