[78-L] (commercial) Our 20th Anniversary Auction is now available

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Wed Nov 19 11:46:52 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,

Auction 125, our 20th Anniversary Auction is now available!  We're celebrating by offering every 20th bidder a 20 percent discount on the total of his winning bids.  If you've never bid on our auctions before, now might be a good time to give it a try.  What's listed on the auction, I hear you ask?  Well, there's too much good stuff to describe in this short message, but here are a few highlights:

*  Five inch Concert cylinders
*  Brown wax cylinders
*  Early single face discs (many labels and sizes)
*  A Pathe Pfestival, including some 14" examples
*  Historical and Personality records
*  Vintage sheet music
*  Reference books, magazines and paper items
*  Advertising and promotional literature
*  Needle tins, envelopes and accessories
*  Hundreds of jazz and blues 78s
*  Dance Bands of the 1920s and 1930s
*  Country, hillbilly and old time music
*  Foreign and ethnic singles and sets
*  A long run of the 10" HMV Archive series
*  Classical vocal, orchestral and instrumental selections
*  More new/old stock Edison Diamond Discs, including electrics
*  Lots of 82000 classical Diamond Discs
*  Edison 2 and 4 minute cylinders
*  Oxford, Indestructible, Everlasting and Lakeside cylinders
*  An unplayed copy of Edison Diamond Disc #52651 - the last one ever issued
*  .....and much, much more

Visit our website at www.thoseoldrecords.com for more details and a picture gallery of some of the auction highlights.  You can receive a free printed copy of the auction by regular mail, or an electronic copy in PDF format by email  Just send us a request and let us know which one you would prefer.

And, most important, we offer our sincere thanks to all of our present and past customers for making it a great 20 years.  Without you, Hawthorn's Antique Audio would not exist.  So help us celebrate and get started on the next 20 years!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com
hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com