[78-L] Pseudononymous Camden LPs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 17 21:25:00 PST 2008

I had, but managed to lose, the issue of High Fidelity which identified all the
orchestras. This was around 1955-6..anyone have it?

As for popular artists on Camden, I have CAL 120 here..admittedly a later
pressing (pink label) with some high numbers listed on the back cover, but it
lists the following pretty early releases:

CAL 125		THE GOLDMAN BAND: AMERICA MARCHES
CAL 133		JOE REICHMAN: PIANO REVERIES
CAL 135		RAYMOND PAIGE: STAR DUST MELODIES

Just noticed the extra syllable in the subject line. A pseudononymous sounds
like a prehistoric beast that isn't what it seems to be.

dl