[78-L] Seeing Earl Okin TONIGHT in NYC

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Nov 14 11:40:59 PST 2008

If any of you are interested in joining us, Leah and I are going to see
(and hear, of course) Earl's show tonight at 7PM at the Broadway Baby
Bistro (also known as The Music Box) 318 WEST 53RD STREET, (Between 8th
& 9th Avenues).  There is a $15 food and drink minimum plus a $20 music
charge, but it goes to a good cause (Earl).  On the phone they said
reservations were necessary, and if you are coming, call and add your
number to our two under the name Biel so they would seat us together if
they have tables as such.  Neither of us have been to the place so we
are not sure what they are like.  Dress can be casual (spats are
optional).  Their phone number is 212 - 757 - 5808, they accept credit
cards, and their web pages are:

http://www.broadwaybabybistro.com/Calendar0811.shtml

http://www.broadwaybabybistro.com/

http://www.broadwaybabybistro.com/MusicBox0811.shtml#OKIN

I hope some of you might be able to come with us tonight (Friday).  (You
might want to tell us you are coming at 718-909-3483.)

He is also playing there on Sat night as well.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com