[78-L] Variations on Lili Marlene

Dnjchi at aol.com Dnjchi at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 10:58:19 PST 2008

In a message dated 11/14/2008 10:40:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dlennick at sympatico.ca writes:

This  looks like the same book I read 25 years ago. It had a flexi disc
containing the various versions of the song.

It was written by Carlton Jackson, a professor of History at Western
Kentucky University in the '80s, and a fan of my radio show.  He sent me a  copy in
gratitude for my shows, especially those featuring cabaret songs from  Europe.
"The Great Lili", Carlton Jackson, Strawberry Hill Press,  1979.

Don Chichester