[78-L] Billboard charts

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 11 11:21:15 PST 2008

Every ODJB title on CD 1 is listed in Whitburn and follows the same sequence.
The only two titles not on that CD are the last two (Bow Bow Blues and Some Of
These Days). Looks as if they're following Whitburn for sequencing and
chronological order, mixing other artists in between them, but I haven't seen
any specific reference to chart positions of any kind yet.

dl