[78-L] Fw: The FBI IS doggin' my trail!! ^

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 14:15:06 PST 2008

Had not heard about that. So you are having to redo them for Nimbus? The Living Eras I've heard sounded okay, I thought. At least once they got out of that early habit of leaning a little too heavy on the reverb. But then most everybody was doing that at the time.

Randy

P.S. I have an aunt who can never get enough Ken Griffin. She just loves that stuff.