[78-L] Betty Boop - the last VIDEO release

Hans en Corrie Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Nov 10 10:27:24 PST 2008

I have a (Dutch) DVD which reads Betty Boop - Classic Edition (sic)  (Ruim 2
uur Speelduur) ( = More then two hours playing time) Ingesproken door Tooske
(Idols) ( Spoken by Tooske (from Idols - a Dutch TV program).  (
http://www.dvd-home.nl/review/divers/bboop1.htm ).  In 1985 Betty Boop was
the major figure inaDutch TV series titled The Romance of Betty Boop. This
DVD is part of it. It was originally made by CBS.
The DVD contains two new made films, titled  The Romance of Betty Boop ( a
King Features Entertainment Production) 20 March 1985  and Betty Boop
Hollywood Mystery ( a King Features Entertainment Production) 1989. Although
the cover reads Classic Edition and (translated to English)  This DVD
contains ..... a collection of the best Betty Boop classics, who bring us
two hours of love, friendship and romance). Although both films have nothing
to do with the classic Betty Boop by Max Fleischer, but is a shameless
remake;

Durium
http://keepswinging.blogspot.com